Thursday, November 19, 2009

Wed.

To a lot of people this would just be another day in the middle of another week, in the middle of the year. To me it was waking up once again to my so very sweet husband. When I paniced that we had overslept and needed to get the kids up for school, he was so calm and tender when he told me that it was after 9am and he had already taken them to school.

He had gotten up, got the kids up, fed them, taken them to school and let me sleep in. Then while I was getting dressed the dear sweet man snuck into the kitchen and made me breakfast!

Of course feeling guilty at having done nothing, I started to strip the bed and he even came in and helped me strip and remake the bed!! The man never stops! I can't out give or out love him! But I am so very, very thankful for him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment